Monday, September 22, 2008

Fantastic Fourteen!!!

Caleb has lived to experience another birthday!!! Hurrah!!!



Feliz cumpleaños, mijo!!! Te ámo mucho!!!



His actual birthday was September 2, and Sarah baked this virtual cake for him over at her blog. If anyone would like to, I know he'd enjoy getting birthday wishes over at his blog, Boom Box. He's just getting started and really loves to get comments!!!

I'm a really BAD mom! I can't believe I didn't post this on his actual birthday! I was all concerned about getting some great photos together for a fancy birthday post, when what I should have been doing was sending all my faithful blogger friends over to wish him "Felicidades!" I know I'll get it together one of these days!!! The fancy photo post is coming! ;^)

Meanwhile, Caleb, thanks for having patience with your ol' mum!

1 comment:

tammy said...

Love your chore chart and your work crew!! ;) Thanks for sharing.

tammy
www.momofjstk.blogspot.com