Monday, May 10, 2010

Firefox Glitches

Yeah, I know. No one will notice but me. It bugs me, though. My margins are off...again. They look fine in Explorer. Problem is that I'm not using Explorer.

And then there's the little box thingy on the right margin. It's supposed to be white with gray writing. Instead, it's transparent with gray writing. That's a problem when the page background is brick. Sigh. Have I mentioned that I really don't like computers? I used to like Appleworks. I felt high-tech then. Now I just feel old and a bit obsolete. Deeper sigh.

I could just go back to Explorer and try to forget that my margins are tweakered and the right column is not readable. But I probably won't.

Have I mentioned that I'm CDO? That's like OCD, except that the letters are in the correct alphabetical order, as they should be.

No comments: