Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Life is Back to Normal

My house is loud again!

Doug and the boys arrived home from their mission trip to Quimichis, Nayarit, México, last night. They were glad to be home and we were glad to have them home!

I think that they grew. Caleb says he doesn't believe that's possible in only 5 days, but I don't know. I was starting to feel tall while they were gone (Andrew and Evie are still a bit shorter than I), but now I'm reminded how short I am! lol

Today being a national holiday, día de los angelitos, the guys won't be working on the construction project. Instead, I'm giving the kids extra chores...mwa hahaha! Doug and I will be heading to Los Mochis in a little while to pick up lumber (pray that they have what we need!!!) and have a "date". oooOOOooo Yes, almost twenty years of marriage, and we still date.

Speaking of anniversaries, my 4th blog-o-versary is coming up in just a couple of days. I think I'll bake something wondrous and invite my friends over to help me eat it. :^) You're all invited!!!

Any suggestions of what I should make???