Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Not Really a Hairstylist

Alright, gotta share this.

I've had long hair all of my adult life -- and throughout much of my youth -- and I have never French braided my own hair...until last week. I taught Sarah how to braid ages ago and she learned to do her own hair, but I just figured that was something I'd never achieve. Somewhat like skateboarding or playing drums. Caleb makes both of those look easy; they're not.

Living in a perpetual sauna encourages a woman with long, thick hair to search for new and cooler ways to adjust her "do". I was pretty proud of myself and just felt like sharing. Shallow and superficial, I know. Not much eternal value in a new hairstyle. I'll post something with more depth later on. Probably not today. ;^)

Be blessed and stay cool today!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Great job Sis. I know this is very hard. I have tried many times and somewhat achieved only a few.
Love, Deb