Monday, April 14, 2008

Motoring Missionary Chicks


I was digging through and organizing photos on my computer the other evening and I ran across this picture of a couple of missionary sisters. I just had to share!


The two girls are Mavil and Melissa. Mavil is driving the motorbike and she's one of the two young ladies living with us and preparing to serve in Africa. Melissa is on the back of the bike. She pops in and leaves comments here and at our ministry blog from time to time. Right now, she's in Japan working with believers there. You can see what she's up to by checking out her blog at United in Christ.
Sorry, Melissa! Beg all you want, but I'm not taking this photo off! It brings back too many good memories! Miss you, Sister!

4 comments:

Melissa's Life said...

OMG.. I CANT BELIEVE YOU HAD THIS PICTURE.. I LOVE IT AND I'M GOING TO POST IT ON MY BLOG ..I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER BUT WE FELL OFF THE BIKE DOWN THE ROAD ..
:(

Rebecca said...

Yes, I do remember! It was so MUDDY!!! Ah, the rainy season!!!

nettyluvsjesus said...

hey I remember that, I also remember how they tried to hide it the fact that they dropped the bike from Pino...But God always brings to light ALL things...hahaha. Good times...

Rebecca said...

Sigh...I miss you guys!!!

Love you and praying for you...