Saturday, August 27, 2011

I Sometimes Wonder...

I've opened the fridge a couple of times today just to admire the whiteness of the interior. Yes, I'm certifiable.

Anyway, I'm working my way through the leftovers and UFOs (Unidentified Frozen Objects) in my freezer. Yesterday's lunch was a rather yummy use for leftover rice which I call "Rice Loaf". We even had a couple of slices left -- which is amazing, considering that I'm feeding 6 growing boys.

When we got home from music classes in Alamito this evening, I opened the fridge to grab supper makings. This is what I saw:

So my question is this: Was the young person who did this just too lazy to wash the plate, or did they actually think someone would want to eat what was left?

Note: I did find the culprit. Everyone agrees that it was Notme. As soon as I catch him, he's grounded, 'cause he's been causing all kinds of trouble around here lately!!!

4 comments:

Miss Sarah Jean said...

Hmmmm... Notme, huh? Yeah, only he would be THAT lazy :) . hahahaha

Scrabblequeen said...

How can Notme be there? I know for a fact he was just here!

Rebecca said...

He's a quick little monster. Sneaky, too.

Ursula Schneider said...

Laugh out loud!