Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday -- Nature abhors a vacuum!

Tackle It Tuesday Meme

Ever notice that when you have a nice, clean surface people begin to put things on it? Well, maybe it's not that way in your house, but around here an empty space attracts clutter. First I put some packages that I received from some visiting missionaries in a neat stack to go through "later". Then I noticed that a couple of other boxes had mysteriously crept over to sit next to these boxes. A few days later, there were stacks of mending projects on top of the boxes next to the packages. A few days after that, "used" schoolwork and toys without a home began to appear on top of the already cluttered and growing mountain.

Alright! Enough already!!!


It didn't really take that long to put things "in their place". Caleb was my slave helper to run things up and down the stairs. In return for his help, I let him keep his djembay in the empty space!
I'm winning the war on clutter! Hooray!!!


No comments: