Friday, June 20, 2008

What???

Technorati Profile


Doh! The Technorati Monster escaped again.
We're currently experiencing backend issues and are working to resolve them as quickly as possible. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.


What does that mean? What exactly are "backend issues" anyway? Do I really want to know? Honestly, we've been experiencing "backend issues" lately at our house, but I'm not sure they have anything to do with monsters. Well, maybe they do, but that's beside the point. I'm pretty-much a newbie at this, but IMO folks oughtta jist speak plain English, don't'cha think? Well, at least they're polite about it!!! ;^)

(Sorry, that just struck me as incredibly funny! "Backend issues". Hah! It's late. I should just go to bed...)

No comments: